Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kalamazoo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kalamazoo. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Kalamazoo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kalamazoo homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kalamazoo?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kalamazoo. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kalamazoo Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kalamazoo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kalamazoo? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kalamazoo
MI Tree Trimming serves Kalamazoo and the surrounding area: