Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Iron Mountain. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Iron Mountain. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Iron Mountain & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Iron Mountain need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Iron Mountain?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Iron Mountain. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Iron Mountain Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Iron Mountain, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Iron Mountain? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Iron Mountain
MI Tree Trimming serves Iron Mountain and communities nearby: