Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Houghton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Houghton. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Houghton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Houghton need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Houghton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Houghton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Houghton Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Houghton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Houghton? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Houghton
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Houghton and communities nearby: