Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Homer Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Homer Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Homer Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Homer Village homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Homer Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Homer Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Homer Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Homer Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Homer Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Homer Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Homer Village and the surrounding area: