Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hillsdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hillsdale. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Hillsdale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Hillsdale homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hillsdale. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hillsdale Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsdale? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsdale
MI Tree Trimming serves Hillsdale and neighboring communities: