Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Highland Park. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highland Park. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Highland Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Highland Park homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Highland Park. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highland Park Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland Park? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland Park
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Highland Park and the surrounding area: