Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hazel Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hazel Park. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Hazel Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hazel Park should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hazel Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hazel Park. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hazel Park Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hazel Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hazel Park? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hazel Park
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Hazel Park and communities nearby: