Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harper Woods. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harper Woods. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Harper Woods & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Harper Woods homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harper Woods?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Harper Woods. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Harper Woods Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harper Woods, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harper Woods? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harper Woods
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Harper Woods and neighboring communities: