Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harbor Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Harbor Springs. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Harbor Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Harbor Springs homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harbor Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Harbor Springs. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Harbor Springs Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harbor Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harbor Springs? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harbor Springs
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Harbor Springs and the surrounding area: