Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Greenville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Greenville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Greenville need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenville and the surrounding area: