Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Grayling. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grayling. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Grayling & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Grayling homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grayling?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grayling. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Grayling Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grayling, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grayling? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grayling
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Grayling and neighboring communities: