Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Grand Rapids. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grand Rapids. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Grand Rapids & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Grand Rapids should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Rapids?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Rapids. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Grand Rapids Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Rapids, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Rapids? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Rapids
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Rapids and neighboring communities: