Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Grand Rapids. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Grand Rapids. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Grand Rapids & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Grand Rapids homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Rapids?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Rapids. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Grand Rapids Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Rapids, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Rapids? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Rapids
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Rapids and the surrounding area: