Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Garden Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Garden Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Garden Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Garden Village homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Garden Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Garden Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Garden Village and the surrounding area: