Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Freeland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Freeland. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Freeland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Freeland homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Freeland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Freeland. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Freeland Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Freeland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Freeland? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Freeland
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Freeland and neighboring communities: