Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fraser. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fraser. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Fraser & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fraser homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fraser?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fraser. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fraser Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fraser, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fraser? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fraser
MI Tree Trimming serves Fraser and the surrounding area: