Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fowlerville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fowlerville Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Fowlerville Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fowlerville Village should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fowlerville Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fowlerville Village. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fowlerville Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fowlerville Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fowlerville Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fowlerville Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Fowlerville Village and the surrounding area: