Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fountain Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fountain Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Fountain Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fountain Village should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fountain Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fountain Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Fountain Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fountain Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fountain Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fountain Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Fountain Village and the surrounding area: