Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Forest Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Forest Hills. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Forest Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Forest Hills need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Forest Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Forest Hills. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Forest Hills Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Forest Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Forest Hills? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Forest Hills
MI Tree Trimming serves Forest Hills and neighboring communities: