Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Flat Rock. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Flat Rock. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Flat Rock & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Flat Rock homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Flat Rock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Flat Rock. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Flat Rock Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Flat Rock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Flat Rock? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Flat Rock
MI Tree Trimming serves Flat Rock and communities nearby: