Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Edgemont Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgemont Park. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Edgemont Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Edgemont Park should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgemont Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgemont Park. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edgemont Park Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgemont Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgemont Park? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgemont Park
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgemont Park and the surrounding area: