Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Eastwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Eastwood. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Eastwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Eastwood homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Eastwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Eastwood. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Eastwood Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Eastwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Eastwood? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Eastwood
MI Tree Trimming serves Eastwood and the surrounding area: