Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dundee Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dundee Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Dundee Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dundee Village need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dundee Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dundee Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dundee Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dundee Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dundee Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dundee Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Dundee Village and the surrounding area: