Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Detroit. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Detroit. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Detroit & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Detroit homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Detroit?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Detroit. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Detroit Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Detroit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Detroit? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Detroit
MI Tree Trimming serves Detroit and neighboring communities: