Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Colon Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colon Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Colon Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Colon Village should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Colon Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Colon Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Colon Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colon Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colon Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colon Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Colon Village and the surrounding area: