Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cedar Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cedar Springs. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Cedar Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Cedar Springs homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cedar Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cedar Springs Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Springs? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Springs
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Cedar Springs and neighboring communities: