Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Carrollton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Carrollton. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Carrollton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Carrollton homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Carrollton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Carrollton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carrollton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carrollton? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carrollton
MI Tree Trimming serves Carrollton and neighboring communities: