Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cadillac. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cadillac. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Cadillac & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cadillac should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cadillac?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cadillac. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cadillac Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cadillac, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cadillac? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cadillac
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Cadillac and neighboring communities: