Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burton. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Burton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Burton homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burton Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burton? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burton
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Burton and the surrounding area: