Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burt. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burt. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Burt & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Burt need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burt?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Burt. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burt Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burt, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burt? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burt
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Burt and communities nearby: