Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Boyne City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boyne City. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Boyne City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boyne City need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boyne City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Boyne City. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Boyne City Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boyne City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boyne City? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boyne City
MI Tree Trimming serves Boyne City and neighboring communities: