Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bloomfield Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bloomfield Hills. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Bloomfield Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bloomfield Hills should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bloomfield Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bloomfield Hills. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bloomfield Hills Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bloomfield Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bloomfield Hills? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bloomfield Hills
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Bloomfield Hills and the surrounding area: