Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Birmingham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Birmingham. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Birmingham & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Birmingham homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Birmingham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Birmingham. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Birmingham Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birmingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birmingham? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birmingham
MI Tree Trimming serves Birmingham and the surrounding area: