Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Birmingham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Birmingham. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Birmingham & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Birmingham need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Birmingham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Birmingham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Birmingham Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birmingham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birmingham? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birmingham
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Birmingham and communities nearby: