Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Big Bay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Bay. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Big Bay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Big Bay should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Bay?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Big Bay. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Big Bay Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Bay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Bay? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Bay
MI Tree Trimming serves Big Bay and neighboring communities: