Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Big Bay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Bay. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Big Bay & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Big Bay homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Bay?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Big Bay. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Big Bay Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Bay? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Bay
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Big Bay and communities nearby: