Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bessemer. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bessemer. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Bessemer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bessemer homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bessemer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bessemer. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bessemer Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bessemer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bessemer? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bessemer
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Bessemer and neighboring communities: