Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Berkley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Berkley. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Berkley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Berkley need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Berkley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Berkley. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Berkley Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berkley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berkley? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berkley
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Berkley and neighboring communities: