Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bellevue Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bellevue Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Bellevue Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bellevue Village need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellevue Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bellevue Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bellevue Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellevue Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellevue Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellevue Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Bellevue Village and neighboring communities: