Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bad Axe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bad Axe. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Bad Axe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bad Axe homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bad Axe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bad Axe. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bad Axe Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bad Axe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bad Axe? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bad Axe
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Bad Axe and the surrounding area: