Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Auburn Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Auburn Hills. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Auburn Hills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Auburn Hills homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Auburn Hills. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Auburn Hills Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn Hills? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn Hills
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Auburn Hills and the surrounding area: