Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alma. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alma. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Alma & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Alma homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alma?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alma. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Alma Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alma? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alma
MI Tree Trimming serves Alma and neighboring communities: