Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Allen Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Allen Park. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Allen Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Allen Park need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Allen Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Allen Park. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Allen Park Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Allen Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Allen Park? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Allen Park
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Allen Park and neighboring communities: